My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Thursday 4 August 2016

Home from Alaska

After almost four weeks in Alaska I'm home again. It took me 15 hours to go out kayaking in my own kayak, it had been lonely with me away :)
We were some friends that took the chance to do some surf training at Svalnäs while the winds and the weather were good. 12-13 m/s (24-26 knots) and a nice surf. A friend made a video from the occasion, my own GoPro didn't work, look at the link of the video. The battery was out and I didn't have any more charged after my trip.


The next day Paula, one of my daughters, was with me on a nice day paddle. We were just going out a few hours near my home north of Sunnanå.

I'm working on the photos and the videos from my trip to Alaska. About 2000 photos and seven hours of GoPro film will take time to go through. Here is one that is finished:


Paula


My Anas Acuta and Nordkapp

Me with my kayaks

No comments:

Post a Comment