My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Monday 26 September 2016

My homewaters

As the nice September weather continues I took a short trip at about 10 km close to home. This is att Sunnanå yacht harbor on Lake Vänern. A beautiful afternoon where I practiced my strokes and steering.

The days are getting shorter, I work a lot and soon the autumn will be here in full force. That means some less kayaking now but I hope to paddle an average of 2-3 times a week. The last five months there has been 3-4 days a week.

I also start planning for next year. My plans are to build a Black Pearl kayak and in the summer go to Helgeland in north Norway to kayak for two weeks. Hope to bring some friends with me.



Enjoy my photos from a colorful September




The lighthouse Högeholme will soon be in use again. The local yacht club will take care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment