My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Thursday 22 September 2016

September

This September has been very, very nice and warmer than usual. There has been a lot of kayaking, of course, and I have not been home or been to tired to update my blog. Sorry!
Also there is no video this time. I have filmed a bit but then again it takes a lot of time to edit and I just hadn't had the time.

The photos are from a afternoon trip from Nordkroken to the tip of Halleberg on a very nice day. I was actually sitting nude on a rock drinking coffee as it was too hot in my wetsuit. Before going ashore I did about 20 rolls and it's slowly feeling as it was early this spring. Very easy! Good.

The next trip was with two friends, Martin and his wife Margareta, in Kinneviken. That was to an event where Friluftsfrämjandet was giving people the chance to test canoeing and kayaking. I was there to help and show some rolls. (Show off!)

Then I was out two days on Lake Vättern with a friend, Frida. Again marvelous weather. And I took a swim in infamously cold Vättern, in september! Actually rather nice.

Again a trip with Friluftsfrämjandet and this time at Yttre Bodane, my home waters. Nice day with a bit of wind and sea. Not much, just so it was a little bit fun. While the others went back home I stayed the night on a small island by myself. A campfire, a beautiful moon and a good sleep in my hammock. Life couldn't be better.

The last trip was the end of the season with Friluftsfrämjandet in Lidköping. An evening trip where the last hour was in the dark. All we had was some glow-sticks to see each other. Several times we heard beavers slap their tails close to us, but otherwise completely silent. Perfect finish of the season.

At Lake Vänern. Halleberg to the right

A feather in the water
Autumn colors at Kinneviken

Margareta
Most photos from the trip on Vättern were fuzzy. So I made Frida even more fuzzy!

Stora Röknen is a military area. We are not allowed to go ashore on this island. (We didn't)
Out of the rock at Yttre Bodane.


Someone is taking a photo of three moose.

A moose cow with two calves


Out of the rock 2!

Just as I was going asleep in my hammock when the moon appeared 
Campfire
Morning at Yttre Bodane
Calm Sunday
Listening to Magnus Hägg

He teaches us how to take a nice photo


Probably I make all the mistakes taking this photo
Following a red glowlight

Me.                               Photo taken by Magnus Hägg.

No comments:

Post a Comment