My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Monday 10 October 2016

Roll practice #1

The first indoors roll training session for the season. We have a local swimming hall where we can practice every Monday evening while the personell are cleaning the premises. Thanks to all nice persons working at Rådahallen!

This Monday evening I'm there with Anders and Kajsa to improve or rolls and try to master new ones. I have tried to make a storm-roll before without success. But with some help from a video (This is the Roll) I can now do it. Not very good yet but I'm on my way.

No photos this time a I was too busy to take any but I ave a small video.


No comments:

Post a Comment