My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Friday 13 January 2017

Friday 13th

This is supposed to be an unlucky day but with the nice weather we have had today I see it as a very lucky day for kayaking.
I did my usual trip from Sunnanå yacht harbor and went north to Köpmannebro. It's about 0°C outside and about the same in the water and I push hard outside the islands and the many reefs. This is a day I practiced forward stroke and stamina. I paddle just short of 20 km in about four hours, a good speed.
Back at Sunnanå I'm rather warm and wet from perspiration but my feet are cold. They are crammed up inside my kayak and I can't really move them in my narrow Anas Acuta but my hands are warm with only the poogies from Snapdragon. A very nice trip!




The sun is gone behind some clouds

And then it peeks out again. It freezes on my deck

Nice paddle, is it not?

Anas Acuta

The old warehouse in Köpmannebro (old harbor) 

The warehouse and the old crane from the sea side.

I saw two eagles but a bit too far away for a good photo. Can you see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment