My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Sunday 22 January 2017

Testing my new tuiliq, day 2

After a beautiful day yesterday I was out again this Sunday with my daughter, Paula. She got a new PFD (flytväst), paddle pants and paddle boots. She wanted to test those things together with her other gear and see if its working for winter kayaking. So, this was actually her first kayak trip in the winter.

Myself I tested my new tuiliq from Reed Chillcheater again. I changed what I was wearing under a little bit from yesterday, and today it was perfect!

Here is what I used (and I was not cold or too warm at any time today):

Top

Reed Chillcheater tuiliq
Devold Expedition merino wool base layer.
Pinewood Outdoors Collection fleece jacket

Bottom

Devold Expedition merino wool base layer. 
Immersion Research Zephyr pants 

Hands

Feet

Coolmax socks and Bola "raggsocka"
Palm Nova boots

Extra when on shore

Edvardson vadmals mittens (felt)



Paula using my Anas Acuta

Me in my Nordkapp

Daughter and father ready for cold water kayaking

Paula is trying to break some ice

No comments:

Post a Comment