My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Friday 20 November 2015

A cold blue day

Today it was only a short trip on the Lake Vänern for three hours. I waited until about 11 AM for the temperature to rise a bit. The air temperature was about -1°C and in the water 5°C.

A few boats are still in the water at Sunnanå marina but most of them are out of the water now. I saw one guy with his boat out fishing, a tough dude :) But the real tough ones are out kayaking!
And my customary roll was done at the end of the trip. It's getting cold to do that now.

The photos show what nice blue colors it was today and don't miss the movie at the end of the post.
The restaurant at Sunnanå. Closed for the season
The crane for lifting up the boats before winter
A boat on the way to be lifted and the old store house. Very blue everything today.


Ice

View of the Lake Vänern
My beautiful Anas Acuta



No comments:

Post a Comment