My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Saturday 14 November 2015

November

I have been busy with work and other training besides kayaking lately. But I have been out a few times anyway.
First it was close to home with a trip from Sunnanå to Köpmannebro and back with a friend. A very nice day with calm weather most of the day. We saw a few sea eagles, a raven and some seabirds. That is always nice.

Then on the 11th I was out with two friends on a more windy, but sunny, day from Donslund (Rackeby) north of Lidköping. We went straight outside the islands to surf some nice sea for a bit before going inside to have a lee for some lunch and not to have to paddle against to much wind on the way back.
Look at the video at the end of the post from that day.

And I have a new camera! My old GoPro was not working very well and I sent it in to the shop (Dustin) for repairs or replacement. Even if it was two years old they replaced my old Hero 3 with a Hero 4 Silver. That is an amazing camera! Better battery time than my old one and and a touch screen on the backside. Unfortunately the batteries for the old camera didn't fit so I had to buy some extra. I will now make some more videos when  I'm out kayaking or hiking.

Nice sunny November day. Sunnanå in the background
Christer is paddling into the sun.


Dragonfly

Sea eagle

Lunch with Hasse and Björn.


No comments:

Post a Comment