My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Sunday 27 November 2016

Advent Sunday and Alaska video

What a beautiful day!
This is the last Sunday of November and it's also the First of Advent (Advent Sunday) this year. I was again out with Friluftsfrämjandet in Lysekil for a day trip with our kayaks. I think we were about 25 or 26 persons that took the trip around Flatön south of Lysekil on the Swedish west coast.
As it was a windy day and some were not that used to kayak in heavy sea we stayed inshore all the time. Good call as both the air and watertemp are rather low this time of the year.

I did have my GoPro with me but I didn't like the what I filmed this time. Too much salt on the lens. I did do a roll at the end in the frigid water and had my friend Anders filming with the GoPro. But he turned it around the wrong way :)
So instead I here post a long video from my trip in Alaska this summer..

Anyway it was a magical weather this beautiful day.



Getting ready

My Anas Acuta in the sun


My GoPro looks like a floodlight :)


The sun was shining like this the whole day. (Short days this time of the year)

My GearLab paddle


My friends from Mellerud, Kajsa and Anders

No comments:

Post a Comment