My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Marstrand

After a nice Sunday we had an even better Monday. I had to go and have a meeting with my job on the small town Marstrand on the Swedish west coast. And as that meeting (and dinner) was in late afternoon I took the kayak with me and took a short trip from Tjuvkil to Älgön and back. About 15 km in three hours. I kept a good speed.

As you can see on the photos the weather was fantastic and just about 0°C.

Älgön in the sun

Åstol


Instöbron

No comments:

Post a Comment