My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Saturday 19 November 2016

Teaching

For one week I have been teaching Leadership & Communication at Klarälvdalens Folkhögskola (community college). This was a a job I got very suddenly but it was also a lot of fun. It was in a small village called Stöllet in northern Värmland, three hours drive from my home.
It is a beautiful area at the southern tip of the Scandes  mountain range, a lot of woods and the big river Klarälven passing just outside the school.

I had theory combined with a lot of practical exercises outdoors in both leadership, communication and conflict handling. A great class, who are studying Turism and Outdoors activities, with only eight students and we had a lot of fun. I hope they learnt a lot as well.


Out on a hike, a fire and coffee are important outdoors. 
One of the students enjoying the view.


The teacher

They haven't fallen asleep (yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment