My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Tuesday 15 March 2016

24 months

I have now been kayaking 24 months in a row. And all these months at least one time on Lake Vänern!
Today was a fantastic day on the Lake and the warmest yet this year. +8° C in the air. Still a bit of snow and ice but it is melting away rather quickly now. I started at Sunnanå and turned back at Köpmannebro, most of the way outside the islands as there are still ice inside the islands on most places.



At the start at Sunnanå

Found a nice lagoon where I could take some coffee


The sun was very nice today

I will try to save that canoe when the ice is gone

Back at Sunnanå. The marina is covered in ice.


No comments:

Post a Comment