My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Vänersborg


I have been working a lot last week and been to tired to go out the few days I've had the chance to go kayaking. But now finally after some hours sleep and with I beautiful weather I took the chance.

Not far from our pilot station at "Sanden" in VänersborgI started at the still empty marina. Then along the coast past "Skräcklan" and to "Nordkroken" beach. Turning back I took some coffee at "Långa Maja" first.
A wonderful afternoon and most of the time I didn't need anything on my head! A first this year. But as you can see on a couple of the photos there are still some ice.







In the background the old water tower of Vänersborg
A break at "Långa Maja"

Nice sun


This was as far as I got this way
The ice is still pretty thick. But getting soft
Back at Vänersborg marina, No boats at all in the water yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment