My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Sunday 6 March 2016

Busy times ahaed

Yesterday was another day training indoors with rolling the kayak. Again I was in Lidköping and trying to teach some eager kayakers how to roll. One managed to do a roll and two was very close.

Here is a small video clip that my friend (and one of the organizers) Magnus has made. And I missed a roll! I tried to do a butterfly roll with a kayak I have never been in before and a paddle I have never used before. Bad excuses I know, but to my defense I did four butterfly rolls afterward in my own kayak. It almost never happens anymore that I miss a roll.


I will on Tuesday meet the organizers of Hunneberg Outdoors Exhibition to get some information about me representing Crossing Latitudes (and NOLS/WMI). That exhibition is at 9-10 of April.

On Wednesday a local radio station will interview me about my trip to Alaska this summer.It will be broadcasted at about 09:30 (local) on Wednesday on P4 Väst

Then on Thursday it's time to go to Stockholm for Vildmarksmässan and help Lena Conlan at Crossing Latitudes in our both at that exhibition. Here is a link to last year's fair.

I hope I have time to squeeze in some kayaking between al these activities and my piloting also.

No comments:

Post a Comment