My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Wilderness Fair in Stockholm

Vildmarksmässan

On March 11-13 I was working with Lena Conlan on Crossing Latitudes giving information about NOLS and WMI courses in wilderness first aid.

Here are a lot of photos from the Vildmarksmässan (Wilderness Fair)

Our both and Rope in the corner


Visitors
Lena is selling Crazy Creek chairs
Me with a friend and blog reader
Visitors and me

My daughter Paula was there a day


Lena is showing how to stabilize a broken arm

Me
Lena on stage talking about wilderness medicine

Melker kayaks
Stockholm kajak
More kayaks



No comments:

Post a Comment