My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Saturday 23 April 2016

Around the island Kållandsö

Me and three friends took a longer trip around the island Kållandsö. W started Friday afternoon and finished almost 24 hours later. It was two very beautiful days with a lot of sun bot not very warm.
Just a few fishing boats out and one sailing boat. We stayed outdoors in the night and had a nice barbecue over open fire as the sun was setting.
On Saturday we continued when the sun had warmed the morning air a bit and stayed for lunch near Läckö Castle.
A very pleasant trip with three good friends.

Facts of the trip:


  • 43,5 km total distance (27 miles)
  • 6 hours 48 minutes kayaking time
  • Total time out 1 day 5 hours
  • Average speed 6.4 km/h (4 miles/h)
The track from my GPS

Sunset over my Anas Acuta

Fire and sunset
The pot is on the fire


Fika! (Coffee break)

Having breakfast 

Me :)

My friends with Kinekulle in the background.
Approaching Läckö Castle


Läckö Castle 

Martin in some seas

Martin

Mats
Torbjörn 
Naven Light house

Passing an osprey nest



No comments:

Post a Comment