My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Thursday 21 April 2016

Two days of April

I was out on the 19th of April with a FB friend and we paddled my usual day-trip between Sunnanå and Köpmannebro. The weather forecast had promised nice weather, but a bit windy, and we actually got some rain. Never mind, it was a nice trip where we had good speed and not so many breaks. Good training. Hope we will take more trips Stefan!

Then the next day I had with me three other friends from Dalaborg around Hjortens Udde and back. That day we had a much more leisure tempo in our kayaks. Two breaks and longer ones in the nice warm sun. Only some clouds and a little bit of wind on the way back. As you can see on the photos it was almost summer in the air. The water temperature is still below 5°C but I did my usual roll before we finished. Thanks Björn, Lennart and Helena for a nice day on the Lake.

Here is a video from the last two days kayaking.




It didn't feel much as spring this day. 

Stefan south of Köpmannebro.
The next day was much nicer. Here I am carrying my kayak and all the gear.   Photo: Lennart Bergvall
North of Hjortens Udde the weak wind died completely. We just sat there and enjoyed ourselves.
On the way back some clouds but the sun still manged to peak through now and then.
Björn is rock steady
Lunch break at the lighthouse keepers house at Hjorten Udde.
Sun!
Watching the rock carvings, about 3000 years old!
Break #2




No comments:

Post a Comment