My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Thursday 21 April 2016

Hunnebergs Outdoorsmässan

At an outdoors fair at Hunneberg I represented Crossing Latitudes and talked about NOLS/WMI and the courses they have. Two nice but very cold days in the big Tentipi tent. But I think it was rather successful and a lot of interested people came by and talked with me.


This was how it looked most of the time
Worming my hands on some coffee while talking to an interested visitor.
The tents
Filip, a scouting friend is signing for the news letter.
Two strange visitors. (The one to the right is my daughter Paula)

No comments:

Post a Comment