My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Tuesday 5 April 2016

No more ice

For the first time this year I didn't see any ice on the lake or any snow on the shores. I think the winter is over!
I did a short trip at about 20 km from Sunnanå and towards Köpmannebro. In the calm evening I practiced some kayak technique and went in and out of bays and through small reefs. A wonderful evening all alone out on the Lake Vänern.

This coming weekend is it time for Hunneberg Outdoormässa (Outdoors fair). I will represent Crossing Latitudes and NOLS. Come and visit me there!

Hunnebergs Outdoormässa

Very empty at the guest harbour

Some of all the boathouses at Sunnanå

Not very windy today

Selfie!

Exploring passages between reefs


I need a more narrow kayak.

No comments:

Post a Comment