My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Saturday 31 December 2016

2016 was a good kayaking year

Then 2016 is at its end. This has been a good kayaking year for me. Here are some of the statistics and highlights of the year.



And what about 2017?
  • I plan to buy a new kayak. A PE one for surf and rock hopping.
  • The longer trip this year will be to the Arctic circle at Helgeland, Norway
  • Hopefully I will go a course to become a kayak leader in Friluftsfrämjandet.
  • I have to re-certify my WFR certificate.
  • Then I hope to paddle more weeks in 2017 and do more kilometers
  • Work on my storm roll so that it's 100% even outdoors in a surf
  • Have a lot of fun! With old and new kayaking friends.

The last trip 2016 was close to my home December 30, a windy day but not very cold.

Happy New Year all my kayaking friends


No ice and snow! A very warm December.
Do I take this color matching too far?

The SnapDragon poogies are great. No gloves required when I use those.
I will make a video about what to wear in the winter when kayaking in a few weeks.
40 shades of grey? And a bit of black & red.



No comments:

Post a Comment