My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Sunday 11 December 2016

New scratches

Saturday at December 10. A foggy but calm day on the Lake Vänern. The water level on the lake is rather low so there are a lot of new shoals and grunds coming up above the water and new places to run aground. A lot of new scratches on the underside and I have to do some repairs of the gelcoat this spring. Well, the kayaks are supposed to be used.
I did some training with my paddling technique around the small shoals and rocks.

My YouTube channel is getting popular. About 50,000 views now and one clip is over 13,000! That is the one from the calving glacier and ensuing tsunami.

The Tsunami video

New video "New Scratches"


Entering Sunnanå yacht harbor

Ghost like!

Looks almost like a water color painting. No filter!





Is this bad driving or poor navigation?

Fika! (Swedish coffee break)

Black & red

Product placement! Gearlab, Valley and GoPro.


No comments:

Post a Comment