My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Thursday 10 September 2015

A new sunset

This evening turned out to be almost as beautiful as last one. I took my Anas Acuta from Sunnanå to a friend in Guttvik, about a 15 km trip. Very nice and calm on the Lake Vänern with no boats out except my friend who joined me for a bit to go out fishing.
And the compulsory roll, actually two of them that I showed my friend I could do. But the evenings are getting a bit chilly now and soon it will be to cold do roll with only a wet suit.

Tomorrow it's back to paddle in salt water. Men and my daughter Paula will go out to Koster islands for two days.

A selfie :)

Sunnanå marina

Sunset

View over the Lake Vänern

No comments:

Post a Comment