My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Short trips

I did on Monday a short trip on the Lake Vänern by myself in an increasing wind. That was like a short training trip for two hours in a fairly good speed. A roll at the finish at the old fort at Dalaborg.

Some nice seas
A non edited video clip from the trip


Then on Wednesday it was a trip with Friluftsfrämjandet, an old organization for outdoors activities in Sweden. We were about 25 of us out on a lazy kayaking tour for two hours. Again some rolling at the end of the trip.

Dramatic sky on this trip with some beginners.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment