My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Sunday 20 September 2015

Training

A very busy week working. Not so much time for kayaking but I started the week with a day training rescue with the pilot boat. The crew on the boat needs to practice to pick us pilots up from the water if we fall in. I was in my kayak taking photos and then beeing "rescued" by the crew. With my dry suit I could stay a bit longer in the water then my colleagues.



Then on sunday it was very nice weather although a bit windy. I started at Nordkroken in Vargön and paddled around Halleberg to Gardesanna. Three nice hours in my Anas Acuta.  I also tried to do some rolls in the surf. I went better than expected and I found out that the butterfly roll was better to do then the standard sweep-roll.

  


This was written with the Blogger app on my iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment