My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Friday 25 September 2015

Autumn is here

After a night working overtime I went down to the old and beautiful town Hjo to meet a kayaking friend.  Frida wanted to test my Nordkapp as she is on the way to buy a kayak and don't know which one yet.
We went to the lake Mullsjön for her to test my Nordkapp. Some roll practice was also planned.

After a rainy day the evening was very nice and again this September it was a very nice sunset. We did do some roll training and for the first time Frida made a roll. Congratulations Frida! Good job! And again my Anas Acuta was the kayak to roll with. The Nordkapp is not hard to roll but the Anas Acuta makes it very easy.

I did some rolls as well but I broke my paddle. Well it was getting a bit worn and I had the feeling this was going to happen sooner or later. It was sooner. Never mind, it just makes it more urgent to make a new paddle.

On my way home the wind and rain was back and a lot of yellow leaves from the trees were on the road. Autumn!

Broken!


Frida is practicing the roll with a paddle float
My Nordkapp and Frida in the sunset

Mullsjö

A video from last week. Me doing a Butterfly roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment