My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Friday 8 January 2016

Back to Alaska

Now everything is more or less ready to go to Alaska for two weeks of kayaking again. I was there on a NOLS expedition/course 2012 and will do so again this summer.


    • Application for the course   -check
    • Application accepted            -check
    • Flights booked                        -check
    • Hotel booked                           -check
    • Visa arranged                         -check
    • 1 week extra in Alaska          -check
    • Arrangement for extra week - not fixed yet, but top priority is to see a grizzly.

It was probably my best trip ever last time in Alaska and Prince William Sound. Two weeks of kayaking in a wonderful wilderness, what can be better?
Last time I went to San Francisco on my way home but this time I will stay an extra week and explore Alaska. Rent a car, go by the Alaskan railroad or maybe go with a small plane to some national park? I am still making plans for that week.
2012


They are only waiting for my money now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment