My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Saturday 2 January 2016

New Year

New Years day was a mild and a bit gloomy and I took the chance to have a short trip with my kayak as the weather is going to be colder. We expect some very cold weather the coming weeks.
I set my kayak in the water at Vita Sannars camping at a nice sandy beach and paddled up to Sunnanå, set in a fresh battery in the GoPro and went back again. I was out for about three hours so it was just a short trip this first day of the year.
As I forgot my camera you have to watch the video for som views. And of course I did a roll, and the first of the year!


No comments:

Post a Comment