My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Wednesday 29 June 2016

A lot of kayaks

I hurried down from piloting a ship to Karlstad to be able to join "Friluftsfrämjandet" in Vänersborg for the first time this year. (I was with them indoors roll training once). They had a new record of participants this year with 39 kayaks!
We started at Sanden i Vänersborg and paddled to Långa Maja for some "fika" and then back again. Not a long trip but very nice to talk to some of my kayaking friends. And the weather was ok, no rain and not too cold.
All in all a pleasant evening.

Crowded waters

Hunneberg in the background and a weak rainbow up to the left.


Joining for a group photo

And here are all of us (not me) taken from one of the breakwaters i Vänersborg

A queue for going ashore  

No comments:

Post a Comment