My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Afternoon Practice and NOLS blog.

After a long working week and working with seven nights straight I finally got in my kayak again. I had plans to do a lot of roll practice but the very cold water stopped me after about ten rolls.
The practice l I liked to do was to go back to "balance brace" so that I could eventually do a hand roll.
Instead I took a short trip (15 km) in an increasing wind. "Nice" I thought,  "It will be surf back". But after an hour the wind died down again and I didn't get any real surf. But a nice trip anyway.
At a short coffee break I saw some blackberries in full bloom. Hopefully they will have the berries ripe when I come home from Alaska.

I have written a contribution to the NOLS blog. You can read it here.



Blackberry flowers
More blackberry flowers

This was a boat once

My beautiful Anas Acuta


I'm on the right course!

No comments:

Post a Comment