My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Thursday 3 August 2017

Svalnäs

Svalnäs is a shallow and very beautiful sandy beach on Lake Vänern. On windy summer days days I'm there with some friends for kayak surfing. We share the beach with some guys doing kite surfing.

This week I have been there two times so far as the weather has been perfect for surfing. On Monday we had the last part of a kayaking course and this time it was how to handle the kayaks in a bit bigger seas. I think all learned a lot and had a lot of fun as well. On Wednesday the seas were higher and we were some friends playing in the seas. Some younger guys were trying some surfing in an open canoe.

The video is from the second day.

Monday



My friend Magnus and co-course leader.

Joakim



My friend Andreas in his Black Pearl





Wednesday


Magnus

Kristina


Surfing with open canoe



My Anas Acuta on the beach (not an X!)

No comments:

Post a Comment