My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Thursday 15 October 2015

On my way

After a hectic start of the week I started from home on Wednesady morning towards Torpshammar in the exact middle of Sweden. As the trip is about 900 km I did it in two days and stayed one night by a small lake in Dalarna.
I was a cold morning but very beautiful with a clear sky as the sun was comming up. Then it was again behind the wheel and driving through  Mora, Sveg and other small towns in the centre of Sweden. In the efternoon I arrived at Torpshammar and met Lena Conlan from Crossing Latitudes (and NOLS) as well as Sabine who was also taking this course with me two years ago. So tomorrow startes the refresher course for Wilderness First Responder (WFR).



Night!

Morning and about -5 degrees centigrade.

I was between two small lakes. This is the other one in the morning sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment