My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Sunday 25 October 2015

WFR last day and homeward bound

The refresher course for Wilderness First Responder ended on Sunday and on monday morning I headed home with a layover at some friends in Mora
It was a great course and hopefully i do not need to use my knowledge on anyone. But if something will happen I hope I'm now better prepared to handle anything medical that can happen in the wilderness (or other places).
Thank's Lena at Crossing Latitudes for yet another very good and entertaining course.

It was not as nice weather going home as it was going to Torpshammar but at least no rain or snow. I took it kind of easy with a lot of stops. One place i did stop at was "Helvetesfallet" (Hell's water fall) north of Mora in Dalarna.
Beam me up Scotty! WFR students lifting a patient with broken femur.

Nice colors on this country road. Probably in Härjedalen.

Helvetesfallet (Hell's waterfall)

Unknown bridge at E45,  south of Sveg.

No comments:

Post a Comment