My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Friday 7 August 2015

A Blue Day

Normally a "Blue Day" means a gloomy or sad day but yesterday it was really a day dominated by the colour blue. The sky and the lake had a vibrant blue colour on this warm summer day. With some friends we went "into the blue" from the small fishing village Spiken out on Lake Vänern.

We did not push ourselves but just enjoyed the day with several stops and Magnus and Dag even dared to take a swim.

Thanks to Dag, Björn, Fredrik and Magnus for the company. And thanks Fredrik for taking some of the photos.
Are you ready to go?

Dag & Magnus are coming out of the reed channel

The rescue boat at Spiken

Spiken is one of the few real fishing villages left in Sweden

Fredrik on a strike!

Into the Blue! Magnus in his very nice homemade kayak

Me in my new Anas Acuta. The kayak is a beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment