My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Sunday 9 August 2015

Rolling Day 2

Another great summer day here in West Sweden. Today me and two friends went to the same beach as I was on yesterday and did some more practicing with the rolling.
My friend Fredrik (I stole the photo from you Fredrik) is now doing great in his Seabird Design Scott and with some help and instructions Magnus managed to do his first roll ever in his Tahe Greenland. It's almost better to help someone else succeed than doing it yourself!

For myself the rolling is going really very good. I did about 20 rolls and never had to do a wet exit. I even managed to do a "Butterfly roll". A good day.

I will update this post in a few days when I have edited the video I took with my GoPro. (That is not cooperating with me at the moment).

Giving Magnus some good advice



No comments:

Post a Comment